- 1 1/4 Cups White Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3 3/4 Fluid Ounces Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 9" Pastry Shell, Unbaked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sugar, eggs, and lemon juice in a blender; blend until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Pour melted butter into the blender and blend for 30 seconds more.
- Transfer lemon filling to the pastry shell.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is just set, 30 to 35 minutes. Allow pie to rest until completely set before serving, about 15 minutes more.